Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My competitive battle team

Hey guys. I've been making a team made for heart gold and this is what I've come up with. I will break down my team and review each one of them. I've already done one of them. Today I will do Gliscor. Enjoy!

Gliscor: Gliscor is a great balanced Pokemon to have on the battlefield and can cream opponents with his attacks.                                
U-Turn: This is a good scouting move that I use to get away from pursuiters for free! Plus Celebi will hate my guts for it! Lol!!!
Roost: Always helps to have a recovery move on my side. Just beware that roost gets rid of your Flying type so earthquakes can hit you.
Earthquake: This is G-man's main way of attacking. does a solid amount though.
Taunt or Stealth rock: SR if your feeling lucky for a free turn or Taunt to stop other SRs and spikes frome hurting you.

Gliscor has a double weakness to ice so if a water comes in, get G-Man out of there!!!

Pokemaniac's fav pokemon               !!
                                                         ~

No comments:

Post a Comment