Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Welcome.

Welcome to my blog. I am Pokemaniac and I do pokemon reviews. I also make pokemon stories which I will post in bits for you. I can't wait to get started! For today I decided to post my favourite of the Eeveelutions, Jolteon.


Overview:Jolteon is considered a speed freak and is one of the fastest OU electrics in the game. while defense is poor, it's attack is amazing! Great sweeper in my opinion!
Ability:Volt Absorb: heals a quarter of Jolteons health if hit by an electric attack. Enough said?
Moveset: Thunderbolt: Great sweep move to use. With Jolteon's awesome attack, It can hit like a bazooka!
Hidden Power Grass: This is used to stop Swampert and Quagsire from hurting it. Jolteon's good special attack will make this reliable in most teams.
Substitute: Use this to add more defense to Jolteon. Let's you put up a few double teams before breaking.
Double Team: Jolteon's bad defense could use some reajusting so double team will make sure to stop attack s from hitting.
Counters: Swampert or any ground type move should stop it, and a bulky water might withstand thunderbolt and get a hit in. Just be sure it doesn't get ANY double teams in or it will POUND you!


Well, that's all for today. Thanks for reading viewers!!
The legend continues, Pokemaniac                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment